The following event will be hosted by Carneiro, Chumney & Co., L.C. Continuing Education Credits will be awarded, a full breakfast buffet will provided, and there is no cost at all to attend. If you are interested, please RSVP with Maria Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2011 ANNUAL NOT FOR PROFIT
ORGANIZATION UPDATEComplimentary Breakfast Seminar
Please join Carneiro, Chumney & Co., L.C. and its national alliance affiliate BDO Seidman for this important three hour seminar which will highlight some of today’s most pressing issues concerning not-for-profit organizations. The seminar is entitled “Creating a Collaborative Development Function in Your Non Profit” and will address such topics as:
• Best practices for developing and managing a successful development fundraising
• How do I create a synergy between the Board of Directors, Senior Management Team, the
accounting and finance function and the development fundraising team?
• Understanding informed donors’ criteria for giving, what is the donor looking for?
• Who are the watchdogs and what are they watching?
• Charitable solicitation registration and other tax considerations.
• Interacting with the government and other oversight organizations.
• What is a contribution and when and how do I record it? It might not be that simple.
• What are the significant audit and accounting issues related to fundraising?
• Increasing donor confidence.
Course Audience: All CEOs, CFOs, comptrollers, accountants, officers, board members, and other management level personnel will benefit from this seminar.
Carneiro, Chumney & Co., L.C. has a more than 80 year history in San Antonio and South Texas of providing professional services to non-profit organizations. Together with our national alliance affiliate, BDO, our speakers offer a wealth of knowledge and breadth of experience that goes unmatched.
Wednesday, May 25, 20117:30 Registration ~ 8:15-11:30am Seminar
(This event is complimentary!) Doubletree Hotel San Antonio37 NE Loop 410 ~ San Antonio, TX 78216www.sanantonioairport.doubletree.com Register Today! Space is limited. Please contact Maria Williams at 210.342.8000, ext. 101or email@example.com no later than May 20, 2011
This seminar qualifies for 3 hours of CPE Credit under the standards of theTexas State Board of Public Accountancy. Prerequisites: None
We are registered with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy as a CPE sponsor.Our registration does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of our CPE program